The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
By: Torrey, R. A.
Release Date: 8/31/2002
Publisher: Hendrickson Publishers
Browse Similar Products by Category:
$14.97 Regular Price$13.17
Our PriceYou Save 12%
Online Stock: 459
"The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge" is comprehensive, user-friendly and versatile, providing the reader with an essential study tool for private devotions, teaching or preaching.
Complete with over 500,000 Scripture references and parallel passages,this reference work contains the most exhaustive listing of biblical cross references available anywhere. For over a century this unique volume has been an essential tool--for the beginner wishing to be more biblically literate and for the scholar seeking greater depth and breadth of understanding.
• Reveals how Scripture interprets itself on every verse, topic and important word--from biblical promises, doctrines and historical issues to prophecies and their fulfillment
• Supplies lists of verses that shed biblical light on the intent of each passage
• Dates at the top of each page furnish a chronological framework for biblical people, places and events
• Organized according to the order of the books of the Bible, making it easier to locate any reference
• With cross references located in one place, the "Treasury" is easier to use than Bibles with chain references
• May be used with any Bible translation
|Release Date: August 2002||Pages: 784|
|Binding: Hardcover||Print Size: |
|Height: 2.25 inches||Width: 6.17 inches|
|Length: 9.39 inches||Weight: 2.55 pounds|
|Vendor Code: 0917006224|
|Torrey, R. A.|
R. A. Torrey was a 19th-century evangelist known for his commitment to the Word of God and the message of the Gospel. As a pastor, evangelist, teacher, author, and scholar, he has an enduring impact even today. Many of his books are regarded as classics (such as the splendidly simple How to Pray), and institutions he helped found such as Moody Bible Institute, BIOLA University, and the Church of the Open Door, remain strong and influential in today’s church.
Torrey wrote the hymn text, “Bless Thou Jehovah.”
Join Our E-mail List!
New Product Updates Weekly Prizes & Drawings