Families, schools, and churches can unfold 15 feet of the most interesting history of the world. This easy to follow, color-coded, multi-stream timeline teaches six thousand years of world history to children ages seven through thirteen. These exciting facts and so much more wait inside:
* who were the first emperors of China and Rome
* what discovery unlocked the secrets of a forgotten language
* how modern robotics had its roots in the tea dolls of Japan
* where Christians faced death for the entertainment of thousands
* why the languages of Greek and Hebrew were used to write the Bible
* and how the Age of Discovery meant wealth some, and the destruction of civilization for others.
Understanding how the past has shaped our future will inspire young learners to make history for themselves!
Don’t forget this helpful study guide with educational opportunities to make the most of your dynamic Big Book of History!
This version is casebound with a hard cover appropriate for viewing as a book that can be turned page by page. This version will also stretch out the entire 15 feet.
Also available in a panels only format.
Big Book of History: Reviews:
“I think it would make a great Christmas gift for children of all ages – especially readers about 6 and up would love this! It would be a great resource to have at home for kids who are in public school – because it is very informative and it ties the World History with Biblical History – which we could always use more tools to help us to do that!!” Cole Clan
***Panels on the wall photo & others http://www.usmajcole.blogspot.com/2011/11/book-review-big-book-of-history.html
“The colorful illustrations and photographs help bring history to life, and help you quickly find your location on the timeline itself. “
“Big Book of History is a wonderful resource for classroom use, home use, or to satisfy the curiosity of a junior history buff. I highly recommend it!” April Estrom