- CBN News
- Spiritual Life
- All Exclusives
- DVDs and Videos
- Gift Items
- Great Deals
- Kids Books, DVDs & CDs
- Gifts with a Cause: Scarfs
- Storyteller Café DVDs
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- New Year's Resources
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Dove Awards Winners
KIT SHIPS FREE. Orders will be shipped on 8/7/13
The National Child Identification Program inkless fingerprint I.D. Kit allows parents to take and store their child's fingerprints in their own home. Fingerprints are produced using a clear inkless solution, developed by Inkless Image, that leaves no messy black ink or residue on fingers or clothes.
Parents do not need to be fingerprint experts - a black fingerprint appears immediately on the identification card when the clear inkless solution makes contact with the coated fingerprint section of the card.
Each Identification kit is comprised of (1) an inkless fingerprinting card, (2) a DNA collection envelope, and (3) a laminated wallet card.
1. Inkless Fingerprinting Card
- Step-by-step instructions detailing how to take a fingerprint
- An area to practice fingerprinting
- A standard fingerprint area that can be used by law enforcement
- Foil pouch containing inkless fingerprinting solution
- Sections for recording the child’s physical description and identifying marks
- Sections for recording a doctor's phone numbers
- Space for a Current photograph
2. The DNA Collection
- Contains two sterile swabs for obtaining DNA from the inside of child's check
- Carry your child’s basic information with you while away from home
- A location for a brief description of the child
- Contains a thumb print of the child (inkless fingerprint)
The entire fingerprinting process lasts approximately five minutes. If ever needed, the completed identification card can immediately give authorities the vital information they need to assist them in their efforts to locate a missing child. The National Child Identification Program is more effective than traditional identification programs because it offers:
Comprehensive, descriptive information in one place:Children's appearances change rapidly, and simple alterations in clothes or hair make identification difficult. The ID Kit includes a section for a current photograph, as well as space for recording descriptions and measurement.
There are not enough police officers or labor available to centrally fingerprint America's children using traditional methods. It would take more than 10 million hours or 4,800 working years, to centrally fingerprint the nation's 60 million children.
More Product Information
- SKU: 2253_IDKIT
- Binding: Other